The Mini Cooper, with its unique style you either love it or hate it. Owners of Mini Coopers state many reasons including fun to drive, speed, economy and its unique look.
There have been many models offered including:
- Cooper – This is the most recognized hardtop Mini, and is the least expensive model.
- Clubman – If you want more space, this is the model for you. It allows more leg room and more trunk space.
- Convertible – If sun is your thing and you live in good weather, this is very fun to drive.
- Countryman – Includes four-wheel drive option and could be considered an SUV with front and back doors.
- John Cooper Works – You can upgrade most of the models to the John Coopers Works edition. This upgrades your engine and the cost of the car.