BMW AND MINI COOPER SUSPENSION SERVICE
The suspension system on your BMW or Mini Cooper is in many ways superior to those on other vehicles. That’s because its primary responsibility is your comfort and safety during complex maneuvering, bumps on the road, vibrations, pretty much anything you can think of that might normally cause you discomfort or to deprive you of a smoother ride. So when you’re enjoying an incredibly smooth ride one day, maybe look down towards the base of your car and say, “thank you, suspension system!”
Get A Fast Free Quote!
- Your vehicle’s front end seems to dip down when braking
- Your vehicle’s front end seems to lift upward when accelerating
- You feel as though you’re swaying during turns
- You notice excess bouncing, pulling, or sliding during maneuvering
- You feel as though your steering wheel is off or crooked
- You notice the tread on your tires is unevenly worn down
Replacing your BMW or Mini Cooper’s suspension system, shocks, and struts to factory standards will give you better control when maneuvering, better vehicle stability, enhanced safety and comfort, and shorter braking distance.
Let Beyer Motor Works keep your car healthy and you happy.
“Beyer Motor Works is awesome, honest, and FAST!!!! They are quick to fix the car, honest and fair prices. It really is a pleasure to do business with them. Roy is fantastic and communicates well. I highly recommend them.”